BioDiscovery, Inc. is dedicated to help advance pediatric research and provides donated software to those with limited resources.
Through the BioDiscovery Software Donation program, BioDiscovery, Inc. offers donated software licenses to eligible investigators at academic institutions and non-profit organizations.
To be eligible for a license of a software product from BioDiscovery, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Junior Faculty position at an accredited academic institution OR work as a research scientist at a non-profit organization
- Focus on pediatric research
- Demonstrate need
To apply for a license of a software product from BioDiscovery, applicants must:
- Provide information about the institution they are affiliated with (website, address, size, funding, number of investigators)
- Submit a short description of the research project they are involved with
- Explain how the software provided by BioDiscovery can help them in their research
- Show that they lack the funds to purchase a license
Applications should be submitted via the form on this page. BioDiscovery will review the application and determine whether or not the donation request will be granted. Any questions about this program can be sent to donation [at] biodiscovery.com.