Nexus Solo™ has been designed to offer all the power, flexibility, and high quality analysis and visualization of Nexus Copy Number™ for those users that only need to process and review a single sample at a time. This powerful package provides:
- A simple interface to select and load raw data from any aCGH or SNP array platform
- Ability to enter unlimited and flexible sample annotations
- Processing of data to detect copy number and LOH (in case of SNP arrays) using BioDiscovery’s validated algorithms or any user desired algorithm
- Powerful visualization and reporting tools with links to public and proprietary databases to make result interpretation efficient and accurate
- Direct query of a region in Nexus DB™ to identify any other sample with a given aberration
Nexus Solo™ and its Reader Client, can be used to load and review a sample that has been processed with Nexus Copy Number™ and has been stored locally in a project or stored in Nexus DB™. This allows the user to provide collaborators with a powerful and very affordable way of reviewing the user’s results.