Nexus Copy Number
NEW! Version 7
Nexus Copy Number™ software offers simple yet powerful tools for copy number (CNV) and sequence variation analysis and visualization from aCGH, SNP array as well as next-gen sequencing (NGS) data.
The elegant user-interface and powerful statistical tools designed specifically for the end-user allow detection of structural variations (copy number, homozygous regions), association with sequence variations (point mutations, InDels, inversions, etc.), and identification of affected pathways with just a few mouse clicks.
Support for all NGS and microarray platforms including:
- Complete Genomics®
- Ion Torrent®
- and custom arrays
Support for any organism
Simple addition of custom tracks
Choose/Create custom CNV database
Flexible licensing options
Process and visualize thousands of samples.
- Secure, redundant, off-site back up of data
- Validated statistical aberration detection algorithms
- Simple global collaboration support
- Access to publically available data
- Statistical tools for CNV/LOH analysis
- Statistical tools for survival analysis
- Enrichment analysis
- Integration with miRNA/mRNA data
32-bit Platforms Supported: Windows Win2k/WinXP/Win7 • Minimum: 1.0 GHz Pentium, 1 GB RAM • Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster, 2 GB RAM
64-bit Platforms Supported: Windows/OSX/Linux • Minimum: 2 GB RAM • Recommended: 4 GB RAM