BioDiscovery is hosting a virtual presentation at the 2021 American Cytogenomics Conference (ACC). This on-demand conference begins on June 9th, 2021 with access for registrants available through May 31st, 2022.
Comparison of different SNP microarray designs and WGS for cytogenetic testing
Raja Keshavan, Shalini Verma, and Soheil Shams
Access to the BioDiscovery presentation is available with registration to ACC 2021 On-Demand.
More information from ACC:
Registration is complimentary for ACC 2020-2021 members.
Please visit 2021 ACC On Demand to find:
- A solid scientific program including:
- Cancer Cytogenomics
- Next-Gen Technologies
- Copy number Variation
- Constitutional Cytogenetics
- Bonus presentations from supporting industry partners
- 7.5 PACE/ASCLS credits
- ACC membership and registration purchase all in one
- Up to 12 months to watch all the presentations and request your PACE Certificate